Monday 20 August 2012

Premier League: New season, New haircut

Its the beginning of a new football season and a new season means a new team, a new kit and a new haircut. So I was watching this weekend's matches closely for any new season haircuts. There was only one that stood on it particular to me. That was QPR Goalkeeper Rob Green.


Perhaps not strictly a new style as I believe he was already trying out the "saved sides long in the middle" look towards the end of last season but not quite as extreme as I noticed here. The sides of his head have been shaved very short much shorter than before and the hair at the top seems slightly shorter as well. It was a shock when I saw him because he looks really quite different. The shaved sides make his face seem less round somehow. In his first game QPR lost 5-0 to Swansea which is never the start a goalkeeper wants to make at a new club, we can't blame the hair though, I rather like it. I'm hoping QPR will improve once they get Joey Barton back from his suspension. Gotta love Joey.

If anyone has noticed any new haircuts on footballers please let me know, I'm always on the lookout!
At some point I'm going to do a review of this seasons teams kits as well so that will be coming up at some point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment